Complain to Ombudsman – Traffic in Addiscombe Court & Tunstall Roads
Raise a Stage 1 complaint with Croydon Council directly.
There are a number of ways you can raise a complaint:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter: Corporate Complaints, Croydon Council, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA
The target time for a response is 20 working days. If you have already complained then you have completed this step.
Raise a Stage 2 complaint with Croydon Council
If you are unhappy with the response to your complaint at Stage 1 you should ask for the complaint to be escalated to Stage 2.
In doing so you should clearly detail why you believe your complaint was not addressed at Stage 1. Complaints should be escalated where the response was considered to be unclear, unhelpful or incomplete. The target time for a response is 20 working days.
Refer your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)
If after a Stage 2 investigation you are not satisfied then you have the right to refer your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsmen (LGO). There are a number of ways you can raise a complaint:
- Telephone: 0300 061 0614
- By letter: The Local Government Ombudsman, PO Box 4771, Coventry CV4 0EH
- By online form: www.lgo.org.uk
In order for the LGO to consider a complaint you will need to have:
- complained to the LGO within 12 months of becoming aware of the issue
- been directly affected by the issue
- suffered an injustice